Friday, November 11, 2011

A Week Off

Veve and I have decided to take a week off!!!!!!!!!

It has already been a month in Haiti (how quickly time flies) and All Hands requires volunteers to take off at least 3 days for every month worked so we have decided to take an entire week and go to Port Salut and Cavaillon.

The first destination is Port Salut for what we hope is 5 glorious days all by ourselves in the lap of luxury (flushing toilets, decent food) and I actualy get to sleep in the same bed as my husband!!!!!! We have booked a room at Dan's Creek Hotel, check it out!!

Then, it is a little backtracking to Cavaillon to visit with Michel's uncle.

I, of course, came down sick last night though!  With all the interesting sicknesses various people are getting on base, what do I get...............the common cold!!!!!  No interesting bowel movements, pustuals or drama of any type.  Just lots of sleeping due to low energy and a sore throat!!!!

The internet connection at base has not been good this week so I haven't been able to upload any pics or video but I am hoping to do this while we are at the hotel so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mitzi,

    I've sent you an email at your gmail account. Not sure if you're checking that one. You should, you know, lots of stuff happening.

    liz

    ReplyDelete