Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Change of Plans

The mission is not going as smoothly as I had hoped.

I can now confirm that Vimy Ridge is closed for the month of January as is the Royal Yacht Britania (unfortunately, your exploding message failed to include this information so we traveled in vain to the target)(This is not the first mistake Agent 008 has made and I am seriously thinking of taking her decoder ring away but will give her one more chance). As well, we can find no bagpipe concerts for Michel either!!!  Edinburgh has been a bust for him.

We did do a bit of recon on the National Gallery of Scotland today and managed to evade our advisaries by slipping Under the Stairs

Tomorrow, we have Edinburgh Castle scheduled for recon.  Is there any update regarding it's accessiblity?  Huh?  Don't send an exploding message if there is.

My recon report of the Castle will be my last.  I am tired of the powder burns from your messages and I feel it will once again be safe to resume my real identity.

As well, Michel, Spidey and I are FREAKING SICK of the crappy UK weather (it takes way longer to get sick of constant sunshine than constant overcast/rainy/cold) so we have changed our plans.

We will only be in London for 2-3 days and then we are flying off to sunny Spain on the recommendation of two complete strangers.....Ummmm, I mean agents.........that are also using the Edinburgh safe house. 

We are flying Ryan Air and it is costing less round trip to Spain than it would have roundtrip via train to Paris.

We will spend 9 glorious nights (5 in Seville - world's largest gothic cathedral - 4 in Granada - Alhambra, do I need to say anything else?) and 9 wonderful SUNNY days where the temperature will range between 15-20 degrees celsius!!!!  Don't weep too much - this is only payback for the exploding messages you keep sending.

Signing off while still wearing my toque (after being in the safe house for 4 hours!),

Sasha

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Rachel in Cardiff, did you get my email? I'd love to have you both to stay here if you could fit it in to your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete