Saturday, January 21, 2012

Houston - The Alpaca has Landed!

We are at the farm!!!!!!

Sorry, the internet connection has been very sad over the last 2 weeks so no blogging or phoning.  I do check my email almost daily and funnily......not a lot of email from those I love - What's with that?

I have started to draft a long blog about our time in Spain and will post it in the next couple of days when I have some time to upload pictures.

Until then.............................I have been very busy in the last 24 hours becoming an experienced pooper scooper of alpaca poo pellets!!!!!!!!!!  I am so incredibly excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (standard overuse of exclamation points).  Sad, I know but I am not the only person in the world that gets excited about poo!

2 comments:

  1. I sent an email to you after I saw you on facebook kiddo. We just wanted to know if you two were okay, where u were & what your plans were, so now we know you are picking up POO. That should get you even more interested in wool and knitting, right? Just making fun!
    We are all good here, colds, flu etc etc but not enough snow to shovel even.I am hoping to go over to Jan's this next or the next week. I did not want to go while I had the flu. Everyone is asking if and when you will put your footsies down on Canadian soil again? One of them being your poppa. Glad u r having a good time. I hope Michel is enjoying it also and is there anyplace specific he wants to see or do? That is it for now so take care, work hard, learn much and travel safe okay. Love Mom and Dad

    -Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I left notes on Facebook for you so that should count!!!!!
    Does alpaca poo smell like cows and pigs or different?
    Where do you sleep? Do you get to sleep with your husband or like Haiti on bunks. I talked to Bruce and he has one day of vacation left. Me on the other hand have 10 days!!!
    Let me know where you are going next and I might meet you!! Checked out French country cooking. check out kitchen-at-camont.com and let me know what you think. With the way you and Michel like to cook why not take some lessons in the country and maybe Vimy will be open after your done. Sharon

    ReplyDelete