Thursday, February 2, 2012

An Excuse.....a poor one, but one none the less

Big apologies to everyone about not blogging about the farm as of yet.  I am working on a big posting but we generally don't finish the day until about 7 or 8pm (when we have had dinner and done the dishes) and we were both pretty exhausted every night the first week.

As well, I am also going to use David and Angela as scapegoats as they have introduced us to an old TV series called "The Vicar of Dibley" and when we have had energy, we have been watching it.  I am pretty sure Liz showed me an episode or two but seeing it from the beginning has put everything into perspective.  It is very funny.  However, we are coming to the close of the series so I will continue to work on my blog.

The big news of the day is that Angela and David sold 2 of their boy alpacas today (Asteroid and Flecky).  They will stay on the farm for a couple of weeks about the new owners put up some fencing and shelters.  However, they will leave before we do.

We are both loving the farm - will tell you more in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment