Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sasha Returns or.......I Almost Feel Famous or.....Making New Friends

Holy Cow! Someone posted a comment on my blog the other day.  Someone I don't know!  Someone from Brisbane, Australia! WOW!  Unfortunately, they didn't leave their name.

It feels kinda strange.  When I draft my blogs I always imagine that I am talking to a family member or a friend.   To me, it is like a small part of a bigger conversation. So, I try to keep it casual and funny because my peeps (what Veve calls his "people") know my sense of humuor and can imagine my voice saying these things.

But, now, there is A Stranger Among Us (cue cop movie music)............and I am Melanie Griffith (aka: Sasha Grabinski), a tough, New York cop (Sasha had a career change - all that spying experience looked great on the resume) and I will go undercover to solve the case.

It shouldn't be hard though because the nice person left a link to their blog/website.  I am going to share it with everyone because they make amazing furniture and it is just too bad that they are in Australia because I know that Regine (Veve's sister/interior designer) is gonna love his stuff and that's a long way to ship stuff.

Everyone, I would like you to meet Marxcraft.

Marxcraft, meet my family and friends.



 

2 comments:

  1. Now, that is cool furniture. Hard to believe it's been a year and you're almost home ... already. Someday soon I'll have to go through all your blogs - been a while - to catch up on all you've done!
    Christine S (UofC)

    ReplyDelete