Sunday, July 1, 2012

Another Loss

Unfortunately, we got some bad news just over a week ago that I have not shared with everyone......until now.

Michel's Dad passed away unexpectedly on July 22nd.  It came as a real shock to everyone but they seem to be holding up well. 

My heart goes out to everyone in Michel's family. Tony was not always an easy man to love but he was their husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend. And because he was all these things, I am the luckiest person in the world cause I have a great mother-in-law, awesome siblings-in-law and wonderful nieces and nephews. Let me not forget, I also have the best, most amazing husband.

I hope that Tony can now find the peace that he could not find in life.

Michel got on a flight this morning to head to Montreal.  They are interring his Dad's ashes sometime this week and then Michel will be home next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment