Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where there is a Will

I am sure that it will come as no shock to any of you that when someone first finds out what Veve and I are doing for the next year that they are surprised and then inevitably the first question is to ask where we are going.  I realize we haven't posted anything about our plans and this is because we are still working on them.

We know we want to volunteer in Haiti for about 3 months and I want to work on a sheep or alpaca farm to go to the source of my knitting habit but other than that, most of our energy is concentrated on the house and the cats.

However, the devil is in the details and they need to be dealt with prior to leaving and among the many devilish details are questions like...."Veve, if you die while we are on vacation, what do you want done with your remains?"

Now you may think this is morbid but there is nothing like leaving everything behind to make you think of what happens if you truely leave everything behind. 

So, Veve and I are redrafting our Wills and now would be the time for any of you to feel free to schmooze us if you want to be in our Wills!

No comments:

Post a Comment