Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Niko's - Email Options

Michel and I went out for dinner with Leigh and Benedikt tonight.  We went to a lovely little restaurant called Niko's (http://www.nikosbistro.ca/).  For anyone who has not been there, it is a great Italian restaurant in Kensington that can be as expensive or inexpensive as your budget calls for. John Gilchrist included it in his "Cheap Eats" guide and gave it a good review.  I have to thank Toby Taylor for turning us onto this place. 

Anyways, we had a wonderful time with Benedikt and Leigh. They are wonderful dinner companions!

I am still a little tipsy from the great wine and think I will go and try to knit now! Ack!

I am afraid that I don't have much to update on in regards to the sabbatical as all I have been doing is packing and moving stuff to the storage unit. 

I have added a feature to the blog that lets you submit your e-mail address so you can be advised when there is a new posting.  I figure that this might be easier for my avid followers (all 5 of you!) rather than you having to check all the time for new postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment