Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Demise of Bob and Fred

To qualify as a serial killer, how many murders must one commit? Are you a serial killer if you don’t actually do the killing yourself but commit horrible atrocities to the bodies? 
These are some lovely friends that I made this weekend.  Meet Bob and Fred.  You can see how close Bob and I became in just a short time.  He had a very lovely personality and was an intelligent, giving guy.
Bob and I having an amorous moment!

Fred was very relaxed until the end.











I don’t have the heart to show you the remnants of Bob and Fred. I will never be able to forgive myself. However, in Fred’s final moments, he screamed “I forgive you Heather!” so, I may not harbour as much guilt about Fred as I do about Bob.
In my defence (should I ever be found out and arrested for this atrosity),
I believe I was possessed by the evil, demented banana that Michel won from me at the carnival.  Look at how it changed me from my usual mild mannered traveller into an evil, angry serial killer.

1 comment: