Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last Weekend at Jac`s

Ma cousinne, Jacquelynne, est le belle force de la nature.  When she is excited about something, she is a whirlwind to watch and incredibly funny.  We got to spend an evening with her and her beau, Antoine, last weekend.

Now, I have to tell you that we met Antoine in September and the meeting did not go well.  I am afraid I was a bit of a bitch to Antoine and rode him hard about checking his blackberry during dinner (my workmates will know how much I hate people playing with their blackberry during a conversation – right, Benedikt!)
 
Well, I have to say that while first impressions are important, there is something to be said for second impressions. Everyone has off days and both Antoine and I must have been having off days our first meeting. 
 
We had a fantastic time with Jac and Antoine and we hope that we can see them again.  We just spent the night talking and relaxing.
 
We also got to spend some time with Grayson (Jac’s son who is 6).  He is a great kid and I think he had a good time teaching Michel how to play a video game (sorry, can’t remember the name of it) the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment