Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Itinerary Update

Just so everyone knows what our timeline now looks like.......

Once Veve has his procedure on September 29th, if all goes well, we will be in Montreal for about another 2 weeks.  This is because post-procedure, he is not allowed to do any heavy lifting for 2 weeks and the first few days will see him resting very quietly.  Because they do the procedure by going in either his femoral artery or the artery in his wrist, should he do anything strenuous, it could blow open the tiny incision and he could bleed to death in under 10 minutes. Since Iknow that you all love Veve very much, I will ensure that this does not happen!

If all goes well, we should be able to meet our committment to All Hands and arrive in Haiti on October 13th to start volunteering with them.  Our departure date from Haiti does not change as we have the committment Manchester.  We have not organized anything past that so no update on that front.

I have gotten the nesting bug so I look at everyone's house out here and think about how I would set it up if it was our house.  I hope this does not get any stronger or I might end up redecorating peoples' houses!!!! Regine would not like me doing this to her house as she is an interior designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment