Monday, October 31, 2011

Tit for Tat

Yesterday, my wonderful sister emailed me to say she enjoyed hearing about what we were doing and that made her think that Michel and I might like to hear about what is going on in her life.  HOW RIGHT SHE WAS!!!!!!!

We are missing everyone and now that we have no ability to phone anyone to touch base, we would love to get e-mails every once in a while to hear what is going on.

I have had lots of people in the past say "There is nothing new, it's just the same old, same old".  To which I respond, "Although life's big events are the exciting bits, it is the sharing of the day to day grind that acts as the glue of friendship."

That being said, I was never one of those kids in elementary school that would eat Elmer's Glue, but I am dying to have some glue!!!!!!

As an enticement, I will guarantee that I will respond to anyone who e-mails me and will share a tidbit our our daily grind that does not make it into the blog!  A bit of inside information although there is no market for the trading of these kind of secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment