Monday, December 12, 2011

A Letter to My Uncle Les

Because of you, Uncle Les, I have Sandi and Jac and your grandchildren, in my life.  And for this you have my unending gratitude.

Sandi and I are cousins but since moving to Calgary, Sandi has become my bestie and the most amazing friend.  We have gone through some hard times together but are stronger for it, I think.  She has an endless well of giving and she continues to draw strength from where I know not but she is a rock! I have seen most of her children grow since birth and you should know that your daughter is doing an amazing job of raising wonderful, thoughtful, responsible children. 

Jac has become a wonderful friend as well and being able to be involved in Abbey's birth was one of the best memories I have, right next to being able to tell Abbey about it this past fall.  I just hope that I can stay involved in their lives even though they are so far away.

I have these memories and more because of you, Uncle Les........thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love

Mitzi

No comments:

Post a Comment