Monday, March 5, 2012

A Fond Farewell to the Farm

Well, after almost 6 weeks, we have moved on from Rosevine and we were quite sad to say goodbye.

We left on February 29th to make our way to Wadenswil, Switzerland (bedroom community to Zurich) and take on the task of babysitting 4 parrots.

Before I talk about Switzerland though, I would like to share some videos with you from the farm and others.

You should always use the right tools for the job:


An introduction to the people I helped take care of (unbelievably, the one I can't remember is Brilliance - my favorite!):



And now, a tour of the farm (a trilogy in 4 parts):







And now for something completely different (encountered on my walk of The Lizard):



And now a lesson for all the urbanites:



And just so you don't think that Michel wasn't pulling his weight at the farm as well:




Before the Farm
And now for some things that happened before we got to the farm but couldn't upload until now! A big thank you Alex for having a screaming fast internet connection (gotta love housesitting for computer people)!

Now, have some patience............this one takes a couple of minutes.





Tractors weren't the only things I learnt to operate while in Europe! (sorry, you will have to tilt your head)


And Michel learnt how to relax:



And that is it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment