Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Work Exchange Organized


Oh so much has happened since I last blogged so I will be doing several blogs today.

Before I left Mwanza, I managed to e-mail one of the hosts on HelpX that is close to where Veve will be doing his boat building course.  I didn’t expect a quick response but got one.  I will be helping Susun (see Host 5369 on www.helpx.net) during some or all of the time that Veve is on course.  She is not in the same city but probably within driving distance so Veve and I can see each other on weekends (I am hoping).

She also may have two young girls from Taiwan staying with her so it will be a full house but I am looking forward to talking with her as she sounds interesting and has quite a few good reviews from other helpxers.

No comments:

Post a Comment