Wednesday, May 11, 2011

White Woman Causes Pipi Stampede

I learned my lesson about pipi (candy) today!

After we "process" the kids, they get a candy (which I must say are pretty good) and generally, you tell the kids they are done and hand them their candy and they don't seem all that enthused about it.

However, today after we were mostly packed up, Ken and I showed a large group of the kids (maybe 30ish) the game where you try to slap your opponents hands before they can pull them away.  I then played it with one of the kids.  At the end, he asked for pipi, I suppose because he felt he had won the game - which I thought was fair.  I happened to have one in my pocket so without thinking, I whipped it out and gave it to him.

That is when all hell broke loose and the hoard moved in on me because they all wanted pipi and there was still a bulge in my pocket.  I had to physically pull the stuff from my pocket to show them it wasn't pipi.

Thank god for Kimwaga (he is an instructor in anatomy and runs the anatomy lab as well) stepped in and saved the poor white woman - cause they were like sharks during a feeding frenzy!

I have learnt my lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment