Monday, May 2, 2011

Let the Commitment Start

So, I am sure that many of you may be wondering what we are actually doing on our sabbatical since I haven't written about that at all.

We have put this off because we have been having a hard time finding someone to take the cats or rent the house.  But we threw caution to the wind and Michel is registered in 3 one-week Boat Building courses - in Rockland, Maine! Check it out at www.atlanticchallenge.com!

In the next couple of weeks, I will be trying to find a farm in or around Maine, where I can work while Veve is learning his new skills.

Depending on when we rent out the house, we are going to try and stop in Winnipeg on the way there for a visit.  Then, after Maine, we may go to Montreal to visit the other half of the family.

That is the plan so far.  I know, not my usual organized way but I am trying to be very footloose and fancy free for the next year so brace yourself, there may be many changes on the horizon.

1 comment:

  1. Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal! Montréal!

    ReplyDelete